Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Looking Ahead

Both Larry and I as well as so many Stephanie Meyer fans are greatly anticipating this novella.  I just reread "Eclipse" in preparation for the upoming movie release.  Though we have been watching the DVD of "New Moon" in tandem with the on-demand presentation of "Twilight", this character in the 3rd book of the series seems to beg a more in-depth book.

J. K. Rowling tried to publish beyond the "Potter" series with her book of "Beadle the Bard" and only die-hard fans probably bought it.  But this series taps into the heart of so many with real-life questions as to the existence of werewolves and vampires.  And also that they could be roaming here in the US under our noses.  It so makes sense! 

And all of this was written by Meyer because of a dream she had!  Well, next time a nightmare wakes me up, I am prepared with pencil and paper!  Who knows?  Maybe my name will be right up along with other contemporary writers.  I have high hopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment