Saturday, October 29, 2011

FORCE Fridays: Community Artwork

FORCE (Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered): FORCE Community Artwork:

'via Blog this'

Never it be said that this cancer and previvor journey lessens anyone's desire to express themselves. Some through writing. Others through their art.

FORCE: Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered has its share of very talented people! On this page I have bookmarked on the link above, the artists shine.

I also have a poem on there and my friend Carol is pictured with me on the left. The poem was featured in the FORCE 10th Anniversary book. I have to say, I was honored and very proud!



Please enjoy viewing all of the wonderful presentations. Items of artwork have been incorporated into various gift and stationery that are available for purchase in the FORCE Partner Shops, http://www.facingourrisk.org/how_to_help/store/index.php

Love and hugs,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment